Note:


1. Submit your email address on 'Subscribe For Update Alerts' button to get notification emails. If you aren't comfortable on sharing your mail id, kindly follow my Instagram to get notifications.

2. If you're a user of blogger, you can also Follow this blog through 'Follow' which is under Followers icon. By this way, updates will be straightly notified on your 'Reading list' on Blogger.

3. 'Suggestions' & 'Feedback' regarding stories & blog accessibility are welcome.




-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

E-book: Closed Door

closed door

Here's a happy news. My next step in writing. Having self publishing tools like Amazon Kindle, it's easy to fulfill our dream. I haven't thought of publishing any of my works. But couple of offers from some paying sites averse my thoughts. Even though my writings aren't even close to perfect, those offers made me believe there's something
I write which wide range of people adore & love. So after a lot of contemplation I posted one of my one shot as a short story. Few of you probably read it already and many haven't yet. And for you all, here I'm presenting my first published small story. Everyone of us want to step ahead in our life and so am I. In this new journey, I wish to get all of your blessings, love & support... 

Here's a small excerpt of the story: 

Kiara Sharma, a young ambitious woman find herself locked in a dark dense room. She doesn't remember coming here and gets locked. How did she reach there? Was she successful in getting away from the darkness which is threatening to swallow her? 

Go & Grab this small piece at Amazon Kindle to read about Kiara's experience behind the closed door. Link is below. 




https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07VBV6FWK/ref=mp_s_a_1_27?keywords=closed+door+book&qid=1563762003&s=gateway&sr=8-27


Read and share your views!


Love & hugs to all my well-wishers who supported me so far❤️  


Thank you!

1 comment: